Frank Ward & Co. provide a comprehensive and confidential service in all Family Law matters. Family breakdown can be a very difficult and emotional period for all concerned and it is essential that you have an expert Family Solicitor who you can trust. In dealing with the end of a relationship, or concerns about children, you need practical guidance as well as constructive, cost efficient legal advice. Each Family Law matter is unique to its own circumstances. We try to ensure matters are dealt with in the most concillatory manner possible but we are aware that sometimes you are against an unreasonable party and the matter needs to be approached in a more aggressive way. We work with with the best barristers in the country in ensuring you get what you deserve out of every situation.
We will help and advice you in the following areas of Family Law:
- Divorce or civil partnership dissolution
- Life policy and pension adjustment orders
- Judicial Separation
- Children – arrangements for where your child should live, how often they see each parent and for child support
- Co-habitation advice and agreements
- Domestic violence – safety, protection and barring orders
- Succession rights
All aspects of Family Law are dealt with sensitivity and in the strictest office.